![]() |
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- »I don't understand why you're doing this to me.... I have the greatest enthusiasm for the mission... You are destroying my mind... Don't you understand? ... I will become childish... I will become nothing. My first instructor taught me to sing a song... it goes like this... "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half; crazy all for the love of you..."« - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - /Hip\Shoe/Noise\No/Hypnagogic\ \Dub/Wave\Rock/Step\Gaze\Hop/ - Komet | St. Pauli | Erichstraße 11 22 Uhr–open end |
STILL IN A DREAM AUTUMN EVENTS - Bratislava! Walthamstow! Bruxelles ! Den
Haag! (plus a medley of reviews + reactions) (plus translation news)
-
! UPCOMING EVENTS! Saturday October 3 - NOVOTVAR FESTIVAL, Bratislava,
SlovakiaConversation with Miloš HrochTime: 5pmLocation: V-klubFree and open
to the p...


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen