Difficult Music For Difficult People live on air:
each Monday on Radio FSK (5-7 pm MEZ, 4-6 pm GMT)
Hamburg: UKW 93,0 MHz + Kabel 101,4 MHz / Worldwide via live-stream
Tune in, drop out!

Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2011

This Ain’t No Picnic!
Komet | Fr. | 18.02.2011


- - - - - - - - - - - -
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 - - - - - - - -
- - --

»I don't understand why you're doing this to me.... I have the greatest enthusiasm for the mission... You are destroying my mind... Don't you understand? ... I will become childish... I will become nothing. My first instructor taught me to sing a song... it goes like this... "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do. I'm half; crazy all for the love of you..."«

  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-
/Hip\Shoe/Noise\No/Hypnagogic\
\Dub/Wave\Rock/Step\Gaze\Hop/
-
Komet | St. Pauli | Erichstraße 11
22 Uhr–open end

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen